Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break Vacation - Here We Come!!

So I have begun the packing process! Geez....what a chore it can be! I know most people don't pack till the night before but when you have to pack for the kids as well as yourself and have to make sure the clothes are clean, you've gotta start early or go crazy! Mommy and Daddy leave on a cruise this Sunday to St Thomas, St Martin and the Bahamas. It is our 10 year anniversary present to ourselves. E&M are very excited to be staying with their grandparents for a week. It's sure to be a good week for everyone...and a REAL vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! I'm very jelous since that is the trip we were going to go on at the end of April.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Hide the Sausage! ;) ;)
Have lots of fun!

~Alicia