Friday, April 25, 2008

10 Years Ago Today

Happy Anniversary to us!
Happy Anniversary to us!
Happy Anniversary dear us!
Happy Anniversary to us!

Here are a few pictures of us 10 years ago today. We had so much fun at our wedding. It really is hard to believe that 10 years have gone by, BUT we are looking forward to the next 10 and more!



From left to right:
Amy, Tami, Alicia, me, Linda, Jessica, Kim


From left to right:
Rick, Brook, Mike, Mark, Eugene, Bruce, Jim




Our reception was at Church Street Station

2 comments:

A Life Uncommon said...

YOu look exactly the same! Lucky girl...
I hope Simon and I are as happy as you and Mark 10 year from now.

Weeshe410 said...

Wow! I have to agree with the earlier comment. You still look young as ever! The only thing I can say for myself is that the hair hasn't changed...everything else has definitely aged!! Enjoy your Anniversary.