Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Workout anyone?

Don't you just love it AFTER you have finished a workout? I started doing the Dr Oz 20 minute workout again. Last fall I was so good at keeping up with it. I would do it at least 3 times a week and definitely noticed a difference (I was up to 35 push-ups -on my knees- without hurting too bad at all)! Then came the holidays and I got out of the habit and then after that I only did it every now and again. Well I have started again! I am doing it three days a week and have already noticed a difference. Today after my workout, the kids rode their bikes up to the church while I walked/jogged. Feeling good! I try not to agonize about having to do it. I just do it. I think of it as being on my schedule and I have no choice but to do it. By the time I think about it, it's over! And then I don't feel too guilty about eating a few of those dang m&m's! :)

3 comments:

A Life Uncommon said...

What's his workout? A DVD?

emsm said...

Dr Oz is the doctor who is always on the Oprah show. I have two of his books. The one book that has his workout inside of it is called "YOU on a diet." If you don't want to buy the book, you can find the exercises on Oprah.com...just search for Dr Oz's 20 minute workout." It really is good and it's quick!

Weeshe410 said...

Good for you! I have gotten back into my routine again...Summer's coming, you know!! I'll have to check out Dr. OZ. Right now I am on the "Rick's House of Pain" routine! LOL I am NOT an excercise person so it's nice being married to someone who knows what he's doing when it comes to fitness! He has never pushed me until I made the mistake of asking his advice on how I should be working out...now he doesn't let me weenie out like I used to!

Keep it up! :)