So we started watching American Idol late on the DVR so we wouldn't have to watch commercials.................we got all the way to the end when Ryan said.....
"And the winner of American Idol is ...David ___________ " AND THE FRICKIN DVR STOPPED!!! AMER IDOL WENT OVER ON THEIR TIME SLOT AND WE DIDN'T TAPE THE NEXT SHOW SO WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so mad!!!! Can you believe that it stopped at exactly that point?!?!?! I yelled YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! We had to go online to read who the winner is!!...and it was my man David Cook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am taping Entertainment Tonight tomorrow to hopefully see a recap. I am thrilled David Cook won!
Running with his ABC's
15 years ago

2 comments:
The same exact thing happened to me! I watched it this morning before going to work, and the winner is nothing! I screamed as well and ran to the computer. I'm so happy he won! I can not wait to get his CD.
I don't typically watch the show but usually tune in for the finale. I only watched the last 15 minutes. The funny thing is I kept watching the clock and thinking Okay, I thought the show was over at 11pm, are they not going to tell us tonight? So then I realized that the show was going to go over the time slot and actually thought in my head, good thing I wasn't taping it or I would have missed the ending! I am sure you are only one of MANY, MANY that this happened to! I can hear the masses complaining already!! I'm glad your guy won, too. Not only is he very talented but he seems like a truly genuine guy. I liked that he really involved everyone in his performance at the end of the show...that was cool.
Post a Comment