Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Tea

E&M are so excited because today we are going to a Mother's Day tea first thing this morning at their preschool. After that we are off to the Allergist for a 6 month check up on Miss E. I'll update later on how the day went.....

UPDATE:

The Mother's Day Tea was very nice. We had lemonade (I didn't want tea) and a big blueberry muffin. They each made me a cute flowerpot that had potpourri inside with their hand print on a stick coming out to represent the flower. Then they put their painted fingerprints on the pot to which the teacher made into ladybugs, caterpillars, etc. Very cute. And they are still working on a book for me that is called..."Mommy and Me" ...I am sure it will be darling.

Afterwards we rushed downtown to the allergist for a recheck for her hives from last year. Those have been gone for quite some time which is good. We also discussed E being on Pulmocort and Singulair for her asthma/allergies. He wants to wean her off of the Pulmocort and we go back in 6 weeks. He mentioned that we may need to do the Scratch Test on her....oh how I dread even the thought of that..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The scratch test isn't too bad. There aren't any needles involoved!! - Heather