I had already seen this...I hate those bulbs to begin with. They give off poor lighting, a nasty hum and they aren't dimmable. I hope they don't go through with the mandate. They just seem like a bad idea all the way around.
What's amazing to me is that they have mercury in them!!! Didn't we get rid of mercury thermometers (which may have been 1/household) now they want our house to be filled with these??! Puh-leaz! And I am sure that there are many, many people out there who didn't even know they contained mercury...
2 comments:
I had already seen this...I hate those bulbs to begin with. They give off poor lighting, a nasty hum and they aren't dimmable. I hope they don't go through with the mandate. They just seem like a bad idea all the way around.
What's amazing to me is that they have mercury in them!!! Didn't we get rid of mercury thermometers (which may have been 1/household) now they want our house to be filled with these??! Puh-leaz! And I am sure that there are many, many people out there who didn't even know they contained mercury...
Post a Comment