I went back to see the doctor this morning to have my foot checked. They took 3 xrays of my foot and he was very pleased with how my foot looks inside and out. The nurse removed my stitches which was not the most pleasant feeling and put on steri-strips. I am so excited because he said I could now get my foot wet! The shower is going to feel so good! He also graduated me from the crutches to the walking boot. It is plush inside though it is quite awkward to walk in. I feel like I hobble worse in this thing than with just crutches. And I have found that I am walking differently to try to avoid putting pressure on the ball of my foot, which in turn gives me horrendous knee pain. I swear I cant win...I'm a mess! So at this point I am getting around on one crutch so I don't have to put much weight on my foot. I can get around quite quickly like this...more so than with both crutches. It is just not pretty to watch. :)
2 comments:
what??? No picture?? LOL
soon my dear. soon! heeheehee!
Post a Comment