We ventured to Coca Cola today and saw lots of old coke memorabilia. M loved all the taste-testing we did....E does not like the taste of soda, but did say the orange Hi-C she tried wasn't bad. M's favorite is usually Sprite, but today he fell in love with grape soda. Upon leaving everyone was given a small bottle of Coca Cola Classic to take as a souvenir. Matthew of course spent two bucks in the gift shop on a Sprite key chain to add to his collection. Afterwards we walked through Centennial Park to eat lunch inside the CNN building.
I haven't been to Coca-Cola since the early 90's but I loved it...even though I'm more of a Pepsi girl. I loved the heated grass so that even in the winter months the lawn is always green and beautiful...very clever!
2 comments:
Randy was actually in Atlanta today.....for an interview :)
I haven't been to Coca-Cola since the early 90's but I loved it...even though I'm more of a Pepsi girl. I loved the heated grass so that even in the winter months the lawn is always green and beautiful...very clever!
Post a Comment