So I took my van into the Honda dealer to have them try to figure out why when shifting through the lower gears, I hear a HUGE CLUNK. I swear I thought the engine was going to drop out each time! Amy and I think there must have been a guardian angel following us home from Atlanta and thankfully it held out before getting it into the shop! The bad news is that I need a whole new transmission which could cost anywhere from $2500-$3000. The good news is we made it within two months of the extended warranty expiring for the transmission replacement. WHEW!!!!!!!! Free and new!! What a relief!! I swear we have a guardian angel nearby!!!!!!!! We are having a seal replaced and the three motor mounts replaced as well so, we aren't getting by squeaky clean, but it will be worth it in the end!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment