Ah Baby alive....its like the circle of our childhood is complete...now all they need to come back with is belly busters...does anyone remember this? Way to GO E for earning your own money and getting to use it for whatever you want! We, here at the White house, are so so proud!
5 comments:
Ah Baby alive....its like the circle of our childhood is complete...now all they need to come back with is belly busters...does anyone remember this? Way to GO E for earning your own money and getting to use it for whatever you want! We, here at the White house, are so so proud!
lol. Thats all I have to say. just 'lol'. :)
Good Job E! Good for you holding out for the doll you wanted. I'm sure you will love her even more that you worked for her.
Her little smile says it all! I'm sure she is very proud of herself.
What did she name her?
She named her Sara :)
Post a Comment