We took all the Christmas decorations down on New Years day amongst the football games. Once you get used to all the Christmas "clutter," the place looks a bit "stark" once it all comes down. But actually it has inspired me! I have been on a "clean-out-frenzy" and have found it very therapeutic too! The living/dining room is sparkling clean and the kitchen is immaculate which is a rare occurrence. I have been
trying to be more of a minimalist and not have so many knick-knacks which seem to just be a dust magnet. And in the end all the new (and old) toys were all thrown into the family room which then looked like a hurricane had come through. So began the Toy Clean-Out Extravaganza! I have gone through three closets, under beds, through drawers, and in toy boxes. I have two huge black garbage bags for Goodwill and an immense one for the garbage man. And I'm not done....I keep finding things to go through. We seem to have accumulated alot over the past 10 years in the house! And I have yet to hit my office...watch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment