Saturday, March 21, 2009

The things children say....

Here is a questionnaire that E&M answered...they were in separate rooms when they answered it....to me, it's priceless!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
M: I love you.
E: I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
M: When I say I love you.
E: When you see me.

3. What makes mom sad?
M: When I don't want to do anything for you.
E: When we tell on each other

4. What makes Mom laugh?
M: When I have a funny milk mustache.
E: When we tickle your feet.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
M: a female
E: you had blond hair

6. How old is your mom?
M: 37 (correct)
E: 36

7. How tall is your mom?
M: 33 inches (he started at my feet and counted all the way up to my head..i guess he got to 33!
E: 41 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
M: Go shopping at the outlet mall with Amy
E: Read your book while the TV is on

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
M: Go Shopping
E: Go on the computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
M: Practice doing cool moves (??)
E: Juggle elephants (what the??)

11. What is your mom really good at?
M: Driving
E: Cooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?
M: Playing video games (so true)
E: doing the "wall-sit" (so so true!)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
M: Teach kids how to be good and talk
E: Work with kids and help them talk

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
M: Strawberries
E: Reeses peanut butter cup (correct!)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
M: How good you cook
E: when you cook my favorite food

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
M: Scooby Dee
E: Daphne

17. What do you and your mom do together?
M: Hug and snuggle
E: Cuddle with each other

18. How are you and your mom the same?
M: same color eyes
E: same color hair

19. How are you and your mom different?
M: you have big boobies and I don't (I was crying I was laughing so hard at this!)
E: I have brown eyes and you have green eyes

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
M: You kiss and hug me a lot.
E: Because you say it.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
M: that you're with him
E: because you care about him

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
M: Grandma Arlene's house
E: Publix (NOT!)