Friday, May 16, 2008

Yay! It's Friday!

Today we are heading to Lake Mary Prep to meet with with E&M's class for REHEARSAL for graduation! Yep--they've gotta go practice the songs they will be singing and walking up on the stage. This week they received their cap n gowns with tassles to boot! This school goes all out for Pre-K graduates! I'm am sure the whole event will be adorable. The graduation ceremony is next Tuesday at 6pm.

Here is a photo from rehearsal today. Look in the back row on the left. All of the kids were adorable singing! Can't wait for Tuesday!
Critter Update:
Yep-we saw the rat last night and we are sure there is more than one. This little fellow was out and about at 5pm! From what I have read they usually don't come out until dusk! Anyways it motivated me to get right out there to remove the birdfeeder. *sigh*. Then got busy sprinkling cayenne pepper all along his path on the fence! Take that! Hopefully with their food source gone, they will shrivel up and die? No such luck I am sure.
The rabbit has not been seen in awhile but I noticed that a couple of flowers look chewed up! SO!.....I still have some work to do out there "de-crittering." It is never ending.....

TV Suggestion:

OK--I know, I know we are a bit over the top with this whole rodent thing especially after this show we watched. You have got to set up the DVR/TEVO to see this! It is called "Verminators." It is on The Discovery Channel on Mondays at 10pm. It is DISGUSTING but HIGHLY entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept wanting to turn it off, but couldn't! You've gotta watch at least one show!

No comments: