

This may sound like a commercial ..... but, oh well .... here goes:
Have you ever been plagued by the inability to get the grout clean in your kitchen? I have tried several different cleaners and NONE of them compare to Finazzle!! I swear with very little elbow-grease, the grout in my kitchen looks brand new! I just sprayed it on, let it sit several minutes, used a toothbrush to loosen it a bit, wiped it and was done! Voila! I cleaned one small area to see the difference. It is amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend this product! Thanks Kim!

3 comments:
Looks awesome...must try! You may want to go to Home Depot or Lowes and see if they have a sealer to put on it after you get it all cleaned. Just a thought. Thanks for sharing :)
LOL.....yes, Finazzle is the bomb !! Your grout looks great :) Where did you find it ? My friend Pam has been looking EVERYWHERE for it !!
I found a half used bottle back behind all my cleaners in the cabinet.....I haven't been able to find it anywhere either!...BUT...you gotta love the internet! I just bought four bottles from their website.
Post a Comment