Foot Update:
Having a foot xray was piece of cake! In and out of there in less than 15 minutes with my films in hand so I can take them to the podiatrist. The xray technician said that the radiologist would look at them and send the results to my referring doctor. When I got home I took a peek and I swear there is definitely something there! It likes like two round things. My guess would be bone spurs??? We'll see what the podiatrist says in a week.
Critter Update:
I am so happy to announce (and I will knock on wood) that we are critter free! Ever since the Dcon bait was put out they have disappeared! We haven't seen any rats or rabbits in quite awhile (and no, the rabbit did not eat the Dcon). WAHOO!
Tomato Plant Update:
I am sad to say that there are many leaves curling up and dying on the bottom half of the plant. From what I have read I am thinking it is a fungus...blight. I did spray the plant. I have some big green tomatoes...I just hope they will ripen. *sigh*
E&M Update:
E&M had a great time this first week of summer camp! They got to go on a fieldtrip to Lake Mary's Splash Park on Tuesday. Yesterday after camp Grandma and Pop Pop picked them up and they got to go swimming. They have learned how to swim the length of the pool and take breaths!
Running with his ABC's
15 years ago

2 comments:
Fried green tomatos are awesome too... :))
Put the tomatos in the window. They will rippen of the vine. Once they are the size you want it is best to pick them or bugs and such will start the eat them.
Post a Comment