We had a great time tonight with my dad for our Father's Day get-together. I ended up buying the T-bone steaks at Costco which were delicious!!! We were all stuffed by the end of dessert and enjoyed watching the kids play in the backyard.
Beautiful pix......sounds like you all had a great time :) So how did you like the T-Bones from Costco ? We bought a beef tenderloin there yesterday.....love their steaks !!
Those t-bones were awesome!!!!!!!!!! They were boneless T-bones. We trimmed off the large amount of fat on the rim, brushed them with butter, garlic salt & pepper and then grilled them....divine! :) Very tender!! I could go for another one especially with another fully loaded baked potato. YUM! We had to practically roll ourselves to bed after all that food.
6 comments:
Beautiful pix......sounds like you all had a great time :) So how did you like the T-Bones from Costco ? We bought a beef tenderloin there yesterday.....love their steaks !!
Those t-bones were awesome!!!!!!!!!! They were boneless T-bones. We trimmed off the large amount of fat on the rim, brushed them with butter, garlic salt & pepper and then grilled them....divine! :) Very tender!! I could go for another one especially with another fully loaded baked potato. YUM! We had to practically roll ourselves to bed after all that food.
Looks like you had a blast!!! :)
Man, I don't remember the last time I saw your dad...probably your wedding...nope, you sister's wedding!
Haven't seen your dad in forever, can't believe how white his mustache is!
I want to know where you got that brown top...it looks really cute. Of course you make it look even better! :)
Post a Comment