Friday, June 6, 2008

Foot Xray

Today I am going to get an xray of my foot. I have had foot pain for a year now and finally made an appt to see what it might be. I have thought it was perhaps tendinitis or arthritis. I strained it somehow a year ago possibly pulling weeds or at least that was all I could think of back then. Since then I have had pains in the area on my foot below my big toe. My primary care doctor said to get an xray to rule out anything with the bone like a fracture or bone spurs etc, and then has referred me on to a podiatrist. He said they could then look at the xray and diagnose it properly, as well as decide if there is something else they could do like perhaps a cortisone treatment or prescribe shoe inserts, etc if warranted. So we shall see. I don't go to the podiatrist till the 16th. E&M are coming along today so it should be interesting. :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

You're too darn young for arthritis missy !!