I am always looking for something new and fast to make for dinner...and that is healthy or low in calories. Tonight we had french toast using whole grain bread, egg beaters, and low cal whip cream, cinnamon and sugar-free syrup. We also had turkey bacon. All of it was devoured! So my question is ... what did you have for dinner on Thursday night (6/12/08)???
(for those of you who never post....come on!...you can be totally anonymous and you don't have to sign up!)
Running with his ABC's
15 years ago

8 comments:
Tues/Thurs nite are quick & easy b/c its swim team night.....tonite just whole wheat pasta with marinara & Parmesan & carrot stix with ranch. Tomorrow: pork chops, green bean salad & whole wheat couscous with roasted red peppers & Parm/Romano cheese :)
I had ramen noodles for dinner tonight!! :( But there is a good reason! I ate lunch around 3 pm, so I wasn't very hungry, and I'm very busy packing to leave to drive to Myrtle Beach tomorrow. And since I'm only cooking for myself.... EASY stuff! :)
p.s. You probably don't want to feed ramen to your kids though, not very healthy... but it is fast and cheap! :)
I am ashamed to say that I had a Starbucks Chocolate Mint Mocha Frappacino for dinner while I was shopping at Target! YES, I know...BAD, VERY, VERY BAD! But oh, it tasted so good!! And by the time I got home, I just wasn't hungry...go figure! LOL
We had chicken drummettes that I had marinated in a honey teriyaki sauce, brown rice, & sweet corn
If you like some good healthy recipes,check out this website and sign up for their e-mails
www.trufflesandtrifles.com . They even have fun classes you can attend!
Organic chicken fajitas. :) Easy and delicious! Pretty healthy, I can't do whole wheat tortilla, they taste like cardboard to me...but fresh bell peppers and tomatoes make it yummy!
:)
Homemade veggie soup and grilled chesse. The baby has been wanting grilled chesse alot lately!
hmmm ... thursday night .. can i remember back that far!!! :) We had hamburgers cooked on the grill with fruit salad and beans! One of our favorite meals, VERY quick, and not TOO bad on the "health-o-meter"!
Post a Comment