Monday, July 7, 2008

It's a new day

My foot is on the mend for sure....still have pain but it is very tolerable. Today I went to see the doctor for my post-op appt. After taking all of the bandages off of my iodine-stained foot, the doctor said my foot looked great. He then dressed it again. He then proceeds to bend my toes up and down multiple times ...yeeeeeeoowwwwwww!!!!!! He said I need to move my toes back and forth each hour. If it isn't uncomfortable when I do it, then I'm not moving them back far enough! yeeeeoooww! He said I need to work on loosening up that joint. I wanted to ask him if he's ever had foot surgery to know what that feels like! I go back in one week to get my stitches out, get my "Jedi-boot," ditch the crutches, and will hopefully be cleared to drive!

1 comment:

Weeshe410 said...

You could have the kids play "this little piggy" with your toes! Yah, doctors always know what is best but I'd have to agree that probably 99.9% of them don't have a clue what you are going through!