Monday, July 7, 2008

Poor Little Baby Peanut

At lunchtime E took one bite of her sandwich then came over to cuddle up by me on the couch. She then told me she was cold which I thought was very strange because it was on the warm side in the house, she hadn't been running around and the fan wasn't on. I thought "uh-oh" and felt her head. Very warm. Her temperature was 101.4. Even with Motrin in her she has been very lethargic this afternoon just laying next to me watching TV with a cool compress on head. I gave her some Tylenol a bit ago since her fever was then over 102. She perked up after it got into her system enough for her to eat her favorite ... a peanut butter and honey sandwich for dinner. She is currently in the tub which should help cool her down a bit too. Hopefully she sleeps ok tonight.

No comments: