I'd say today has been the best so far. Slept ok (though I'd love to be able to sleep on my stomach), no nausea, and no vomiting. Wahoo! My foot is doing ok so long as I don't get up...when I get up, the blood rushes in and....oooooooeeeeee.!!!! yikes! The pain of the throbbing is so intense! My only complaint so far today is my acheing back. My back is so sore from laying down for so long in the same position. Luckily I found my back massager which I plugged in and it gave a few minutes relief. E&M have been BIG helpers too. They bring me whatever I need, help with my crutches, bring me ice packs, draw me pictures, brush my hair, and watch TV with me. It is so sweet. And I couldn't have asked for better nurse!...though I am sure he will be glad to go back to work for some peace once Monday comes around! And the best was when the FedEx man dropped off a big box at my door this afternoon! A "sock-bouquet" filled with oh-so-many goodies and treats!!! Alicia--you outdid yourself once again!!!!!!!! Thank you! MUAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment