Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy July 4th

I'd say this is probably the first 4th of July I have spent in bed! Not much fun either....I'd much rather be out and about at a bbq or at the pool or watching fireworks or shopping for some deals or...the list could go on. It is what it is so I am making the most of it. I should hopefully see some fireworks on TV tonight and am sure to hear them in the neighborhood. Let's see you want an update...well I at least slept really well!..only to start the morning out with major nausea which ended up in more vomiting. yipee! NOT! My tummy finally settled down around 1pm and I have been able to keep some soup and gingerale down. I am no longer taking the darvocet I have decided and just took two Motrin awhile ago to help with the throbbing in my foot. My foot seems to have simmered down...just a lot of pressure and throbbing. The "zinger pains" have stopped for the most part. E&M were picked up this afternoon by their grandparents to go to a July 4th bbq/pool party at Uncle Rich's home. I am sure they are having a grand old time! But I'd say the bright light of my day has been taking a bath with the help of my hubby. I feel human again! Hope you too have made the most of your holiday! Happy Birthday America!

No comments: