Thursday, October 23, 2008

More updates...

The saga continues with Miss E.....we have just had a new symptom arise tonight for her...vomiting with bile. Her stomach has hurt all day long and she finally had some applesauce for dinner and within 5-10 minutes she projectile vomited into the toilet luckily. Poor, poor thing. At least for now her stomach has stopped hurting for a bit. I put a call into the pediatrician tonight and we'll see what they say.

My foot update. I ended up going back in to see the podiatrist today because I am having major foot pain in a different area on my "bad" foot. In summary he says I have probably been walking differently to avoid the "surgery-site" and have strained my foot. So after a pair of $75 orthotics and a prescription of anti-inflammatory meds, I go back in two weeks hopefully good as new! We'll see.....

2 comments:

Kim said...

You poor girls !!! DOUBLE UGH !!! Poor Em has gotten hit hard this week, poor little girl :( Please give her a big hug & kiss from us and let her know that we're all thinking about her. Hope you both have a restful day.....keep me posted :)

Weeshe410 said...

Poor thing. I hope she gets better soon. Send her hugs and kisses. And keep M from getting it, too!