Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Update

Today went pretty well with E. She was perky all day and actually ate several small "meals" and kept it all down. Though this morning I noticed puffiness (like a small bag of water) under her right eye. Then at lunch she complained of her foot hurting. I looked at it and there was A HUGE raised welt on the top of her foot. She said it was very itchy so we put a cool compress on it for awhile. Later in the day I looked at it and it has turned into a huge bruise and she is complaining of her foot hurting. She has had more petechia (the little red spots on her legs) develop this afternoon. But we have had no vomiting today and she hasn't complained about her tummy hurting. Then tonight I took her temperature and it is back up at 100.5 again! :( ...though you would have never known it from the way she was acting/playing. And of course then we do the "internet search" of symptoms, etc and I have now freaked myself out thinking it is something very serious. I am going back to the doctor in the morning with her and for her to please tell me it isn't a serious disease. :(((( I am very scared and think I too could vomit.

1 comment:

Weeshe410 said...

Lots of prayers coming your way. Love you guys.