Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Update

I'd say today was a fairly good day. E was very happy to go to school! It seems as though her fever is gone and her tummy has finally stopped hurting her. YAY! She did have some symptoms today though. She woke up with a "puffy bag" under her right eye again and her cheek was a little bit puffy. So we gave her Benadryl and sent her off to school. She did great all day until tonight when she started complaining about her left foot again. This time it was hurting her on the top, right side. It seemed a bit swollen, too. The swelling from Sunday that occurred on this foot has left a large, nasty-looking bruise. She also complained about the back of her left knee hurting too but she had difficulty specifically locating the spot. So she got another dose of Benadryl tonight and was sent to bed in a very good mood.

I am very glad that we are going to see the Allergist tomorrow. We have an appt at 2pm. I am anxious to ask him what his thoughts are on all the results from the RAST test. I pray she will still be able to eat wheat products and peanut butter!!

No comments: