Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More hives.......and a new illness

We are never without something going on here in this household! I ended up taking E back to see the Allergist today. Since we saw the Allergist last Wednesday, she has awakened each morning with hives all over her face. It seems to have gotten progressively worse each day with more appearing. I spoke with the nurse yesterday and the doctor said to double her dosage of Zyrtec. So we did that last night only for her to awaken this morning with the most she's had in a long time...even on her chest and back! Good grief! So we went back in to see him today and he decided to put her on an oral steroid and said to continue the double dose of Zyrtec. He said the steroid should get rid of the inflammation in her body. We shall see....we go back in one week!

And now it seems as it is M's turn for an illness. He is now coughing and has an icky nose. No fever though (at least not yet!). I'll keep ya posted.

1 comment:

A Life Uncommon said...

Goodness! YOu might want to take M to the doctor. I can down with a sinus and ear infection yesterday.